Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vlc Desktop Animation

A winter 15:12:10

Actually, I had a goal and Klaus between Kirchdorf near the A9. But none of my goals was possible. This means that the targets would have been possible, but I found a parking place. It had snowed and snowed in the night even more. That was of course cleared only the necessary and the times are now the roads. All I approached parking spaces were not accessible. So I ended up at the large parking lot in Hinterstoder.

PICT0764

In the distance, the slopes where the snow cannons give everything for super snow.

PICT0774

the snowshoes I had it for most of the way I needed you. I just followed the instructions to summer runner.

PICT0766

Only a few places it was necessary to Snowshoes create.

PICT0765

A little further on a pig niche surprise

PICT0771

After an hour through the White superb

PICT0767 PICT0769

I reached the parking lot again.

PICT0773 PICT0772

0 comments:

Post a Comment